Thanksgiving Day Run/Walk for MS, presented by PNC Bank
November 26, 2015
Join us at the Thanksgiving Day Run/Walk for MS and help create a world free of multiple sclerosis!
- Registration: 8:00 AM - 10:15 AM
- 10K Run: Starts at 9:00 AM sharp
- Kiddie Fun Run: Starts at 10:00 AM sharp - All children must register to participate. Parental waivers must be signed - no exceptions!
- 5K Run: Starts at 10:30 AM sharp
- 5K Non-Competitive Walk: Starts at 10:35 AM
Note that the event will go on rain or shine!
- For one event (either the 5K OR the 10K Run)
> $30 through November 17
> $35 after November 17th
- To register for both the 5K AND 10K events
> $35 through November 17
> $40 after November 17
- $5 for the Kiddie Fun Run (The kids will receive a medal, but no T-shirt.)
The first 2,500 registrants for the 10K & 5K Run/Walk will receive a T-shirt.
Amenities and Parking:
- Restrooms are available in the Sheraton Suites. Showers and restrooms are also available at the Central YMCA. Port-a-potties are available at Rodney Square.
- Street parking is available and free on Thanksgiving Day.
- Refreshments and snacks will be available at the PNC Bank Center after the race!
- Special Awards will be given to the overall male and female run winners (5K & 10K) and to first three finishers in each run and age category. Please note that the walk event is non-competitive.
Separate prizes will be awarded to the top three male and top three female finishers in each category below.
13 & under
14 - 18
19 - 24
25 - 29
30 - 34
35 - 39
40 - 44
45 - 49
50 - 54
55 - 59
60 - 64
65 - 69